Thursday, June 9, 2011

Resistance

Bulls are trying to push SPX inside the downtrend channel with the lower edge around 1293. Let's see if they manage to climb above this level or above the May 18th low around 1,296. On daily chart the values for the upper and lower edge of the downtrend channel has slightly different values. After 6 6days on the downside and daily DMI touching a pretty high negative value it's not surprising that bulls are trying something despite relatively bad news today.

Let's see how days ends. I hope I'll be able to come back after closing and make a longer analysis.

P.S. Use the chat room bellow to leave a message for me or to other readers. If it's for the first time you are righting your message will appear only after I'll approve it. After that I am going to give you a permanent pass and you can write without my approval






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feed-back