Monday, November 28, 2011

My "watch" list

Market bounced up from the uptrend line as expected. It will probably continue for the rest of the week but after that is hard to imagine market will go back to 1280. We'll see!



For tonight I decided to share with you the stocks I have on my watching list. They are very strong stocks with very nice uptrends but some of them show signs of fatigue. The idea is that if I see the 2009-2011 uptrend line broken I am going to short them. They are all weekly charts. I decided not to show the EMAs but instead SMA200. This MA is not really a good timing indicator, especially for individual stocks. However, if stock is bellow SMA200 and also SMA200 is starting to point down the chance of a false sell signal is minimal.


Don't even think about shorting the following stocks right now. They may become good candidates in the future.




Some of them show double or triple tops.






Others are in a "symmetrical triangle formation" meaning that there are both an uptrend and a downtrend line. Stock may break either line but most likely they are going to break on the downside.














One very bullish, actually too bullish and too far away from the trend line.





babaro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feed-back